Thinking of You with a Grateful Heart as I am celebrating 21 years with Stampin’ Up! this week! That is what inspired me to make this elegant handmade card using the new Falling for Leaves bundle!
I am grateful for all who read my blog, watch my YouTube videos, and those who purchase from my website. Reading the comments that you send me really makes my heart smile and makes me so grateful!
Using Copper Foil once again! Although when I take the photos they sure look gold!!! Designer Series Paper and Falling With Leaves Bundle will be available starting September 5, 2018 so add these to your Wish List!
Elegant Handmade Card Using the New Falling for Leaves Bundle Video Tutorial:
Thinking of You with a Grateful Heart Card Supplies:
- Falling For Leaves Bundle
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper – (1) 4″ x 5 1/4″ (1) 2″ x 4″
- Copper Foil – 3/4″ x 4″, 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Whisper White Thick – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
Thinking of You with a Grateful Heart Instructions
- Rub Embossing Buddy over Whisper White 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ layer
- Stamp Thinking of You with a Grateful Heart with Versamark, pour Copper Emboss Powder over and heat set
- Adhere the Whisper White Layer to the Copper Foil layer with Snail
- Cut the Copper Foil strip with the Framelits
- Add the 4″ x 5 1/4″ DSP to the Whisper White Thick card base with Snail
- Attach the 2″ x 4″ DSP on the bottom of the card front with Snail
- Use the Copper Foil strip you cut as a ribbon and attach with Snail
- The Sentiment layers can be added to the top of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals for additional depth!
Looking for other card making ideas? Click here and browse!
Did you love today’s card I shared? Are you excited about the Holiday catalog releasing next week? Comment below and let me know what your favorite feature of today’s card.