Card Stamping Basics for Beginners Part 2 will help you add more items to your craft stash as you begin your hobby! If you need a catalog I would be happy to send you one! Simply click on the Contact Me button above or click here and give me your mailing address (US Residents only).
If you missed Tuesday’s Blog Post Card Stamping Basics for Beginners Part 1 click on the thumbnail below or click here:
Watch the video to better understand the process I went thru to explain how to get started and enjoy stamping without breaking your budget!
Card Stamping Basics for Beginners Part 2 Video:
- Choose any Photopolymer Stamp Set – I advise a set that has both images and sentiments, I chose Enjoy Life
- Pick Three Stamp Pad Colors – I used Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover and Pineapple Punch
- You also need a Black Ink Pad – My choice was the Tuxedo Memento Black Ink
- Note Cards and Envelopes
- Clear Block “D” or one that is suggested for the stamp set you choose if you don’t use the Enjoy Life set that I demonstrated.
When looking in the Stampin’ Up! catalog you will notice under each set suggested Clear Blocks to use. I recommend you choose the largest one if you can only purchase one to allow you to use if for all images.
On today’s video we are adding a few more suggested supplies:
- Paper Trimmer
- Black Cardstock cut at 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Stampin’ Scrub and Mist
- Snail Adhesive
- Clear Block ‘B’
Easy Shopping Links below or click here to visit my store