Tropical Escape Time! It’s summer time and nothing screams summer like the tropics! Today, I’m sharing Stampin’ Up! Tropical Chic Card Ideas.
I have to create my own tropics because I live in Southern Arizona! Basically the desert! I love it here but I miss the beach and the tropics!
The card ideas I came up with are super easy cards using the Tropical Escape Suite that includes the Tropical Chic Stamp Set and Tropical Thinlit Dies. You will be seeing several cards using these because I had so much fun creating them! Don’t forget too, that you save 10% when you by the Tropical Chic Bundle.
All images © Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! Tropical Chic Card Ideas:
I will be sharing several easy cards using this bundle and the Tropical Escape Designer Series Papers. If you purchase this bundle from me I will be able to send you a document with many more card ideas! The other ideas will not be posted anywhere else only sent via a PDF to your inbox!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
• STAMPS – Tropical Chic (146750 Wood, 146753 Clear, 148397 Wood Bundle, 1483699 Clear Bundle)
• PAPER – Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Granny Apple Green (146990), Tropical Escape DSP (146916)
• INK – Granny Apple Green (147095), Melon Mambo (147051), Black Memento (132708)
• OTHER – 3/8” Shimmer Black Ribbon (144129), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927), Snail (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Whisper White Thick – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
• Granny Apple Green – 4” x 5 ¼”
• Whisper White – scrap for stamping leaves and flowers & circle
• DSP – 4” x 5 ¼”
• Basic Black – scrap for scallop circle
• Ribbon – 5”
• Wrap Black Shimmer Ribbon around DSP layer in the center and secure on the back with Snail
• Adhere the DSP layer to the Granny Apple Green layer with Snail and add both to the Whisper White Thick card base with Snail
• Stamp 3 large leaves on the Whisper White scrap with Granny Apple Green, cut them out with the Framelits
• Stamp three flowers with Melon Mambo ink on the Whisper White scrap, cut them out with Framelits
• Use largest circle in Layering Circles Framelits and cut out using Whisper White scrap
• Stamp sentiment with Black Memento Ink and stamp leaves with Granny Apple Green
• Cut out Basic Black scrap with largest Scalloped Circle
• Adhere the two circles together with Snail
• Next, add some snail to the back side of the circles and add your large cut out leaves where you want them
• Then, add the circle/leaves to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
• Add flowers to the circle with Snail
• Complete by adding Yellow Pearls to the center of flowers
Looking for more ideas and inspiration? Click here
So many of you are enjoying getting FREE Designer Series Paper this month! Offer ends July 31, 2018!