Stitched All Around card can celebrate any special day such as Birthday or Anniversary! It is an easy yet elegant card to make. I sure hope you try this card!
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stitched All Around Supplies:
· STAMPS – Stitched All Around Bundle (w-148373, c-148374)
· PAPER – Merry Merlot (146979), Very Vanilla (101650), Very Vanilla Thick (144237), Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Paper (146907)
· INK – Merry Merlot (147112)
· OTHER – Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372) Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Stitched All Around Cutting and Scoring:
· Very Vanilla Thick – 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”
· Very Vanilla – scrap for oval
· Merry Merlot – 4” x 5 ¼”
· Merry Merlot – scrap for oval
· Very Vanilla – scrap for framelits
Stitched All Around Instructions:
· Cut Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper using the floral image rectangle
· Adhere Merry Merlot layer with Snail to Very Vanilla card base
· Add the Delightfully Detailed florals to the Merry Merlot with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
· Cut out Very Vanilla with large framelits
· Add the framelit to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
· Stamp sentiment with Merry Merlot ink on Very Vanilla scrap
· Cut out the sentiment with Stitched Shapes Framelits
· Cut out appropriate size oval from Layering Ovals to match your Very Vanilla oval
· Attach the two ovals together with Snail
· Add the ovals to the card front with Snail
I have played all day with the Stitched All Around Bundle and Love it! Since there is mostly sentiments and not many images I was stumped at first until I pulled out the Framelits!
I love to run all the Framelits first to see what they look like. Then the inspiration kicks in! I think you will agree that they are so pretty! And when you hear the tern Stitched you immediately think of sewing and that is not me! When my kids were little and needed me to mend anything I simply went and bought a replacement because I can’t even sew on a button!
And this image reminds me of cross stitched which I personally don’t do either!