Easy Birthday Shaker Card using Broadway Birthday Bundle! I absolutely LOVE Shaker Cards so today I’m excited to share this card.
A shaker card is perfect for birthdays as well as many other occasions. Of course, kids love these cards too! Give this a try and let me know in the comments who you’re making YOUR shaker card for.
Easy Birthday Shaker Card-Video Tutorial:
How to Make a Shaker Card
- Broadway Birthday Bundle
- Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″, scrap for Framelits
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 1 7/8″ x 5/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside of card
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock – 2″ x 3/4″
- Granny Apple Green 1/2″ Textured Ribbon – (2) 5″ pieces
- Tranquil Textures Sprinkles – only the White and Gray ones (did you see my tip on the video?)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Scrap for Wish and confetti
- Lovely Lipstick Ink
- Granny Apple Green Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Candle Embellishments
- Window Sheets
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Trio Punch – punch confetti with Silver Foil
- Silver Emboss Powder
- Embossing Buddy
- Heat Tool
How to Make a Shaker Card
- Cut out the Broadway banner using the DSP scrap and the Framelits
- Use the Framelits to trim two pieces of Window Sheets and your choice of the Broadway Bound DSP
- Add Snail to the back of the Broadway Banner Image and add one of the Window Sheets to it
- Place the Foam Strips on the Broadway Banner Framelit as close to the Window as possible, remove the backing!
- Add your confetti pieces and sprinkles inside the window
- Place the second Window Sheet on top to seal the confetti and sprinkles
- Wrap one of the Ribbon pieces around the middle of the DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″ and secure on back with Snail
- Attach the DSP/Ribbon layer to the Granny Apple Green Card Base with Snail
- Use Snail to add the trimmed DSP to the top of the card front
- Add as many of the candles as you want to the trimmed DSP layer, remember to remove the backing!
- Now it’s time to add your Shaker piece with Glue Dots to the trimmed DSP layer
- Cut out Wish with Silver Foil and add to the bottom of the card front with Snail
- Tap your Embossing Buddy on the Whisper White Cardstock 1 7/8″ x 5/8″ layer
- Stamp Make A with Versamark Ink on the Whisper White Cardstock 1 7/8″ x 5/8″
- Pour Silver Emboss Powder over stamped image and heat set
- Add the Whisper White layer to the Lovely Lipstick Layer with Snail
- Add both layer to the card front above Wish with Dimensionals
- Tie second piece of ribbon to the first one into a knot
- Add Whisper White layer to the inside with Snail…Don’t forget to stamp the inside of the card!
Due to the fact that there are so many steps, I am giving you the instructions so you can print them out!
Shaker Card Easy Shopping
Click any of the items you need and find it on my online store!