Stamparatus Hinge Stamping Video from my Facebook Live on Thursday. This tool is going to save you hours of time, less wasted paper and allow you to produce many Birthday or Christmas cards with ease! If you have trouble holding blocks you will find this tool will help you. If you didn’t get one during the reservation period you will be able to order one in June 2018!
Stamparatus Hinge Stamping Video
Here is another version of the card if you missed my blog post on March 7, you can click on the photo below and it will take you to that post.
Stamparatus Hinge Stamping Video Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets Used:
All Things Thanks
Flourishing Thinlet Dies
Night of Navy – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
Very Vanilla – 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″, 1″ x 2 1/2″
Copper Foil -5 1/4″ x 4″, 1 3/8″” x 2 3/8″
Night of Navy
Stamparatus Hinge Stamping Video Instructions:
- Place Berry Burst in top right hand corner of Stamparatus, hold down with magnets (keep magnets away from each other!!!!)
- Place You Are Amazing Stamp on right handed plate, Ink up stamp with Night of Navy Ink, Stamp
- Move Plate down to next Hinge, repeat step 2
- Stamp the flower with Rich Razzleberry Ink from the Flourishing Phrases set using the Stamparatus or a clear block
- Cut a small flower using the Flourish Thinlets Die from the center of the Copper Foil layer (paper saving tip from video)
- Attach the flower thinlet die to the center of the stamped flower with a small amount of Snail or Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the Berry Burst layer with Snail
- Add both layers to the Night of Navy Card Base with Snail
- Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla layer with Rich Razzleberry
- Attach the sentiment layer to the Copper Foil layer with Snail
- Add both layers to card front bottom with Dimensionals
Happy Stamping Y’all! Stay tuned for more videos using the Stamparatus!