Stamparatus Hinge Stamp ing is fun and can be used with so many stamps to give you an easy way to add more fun to all of your cards!
What is Hinge Stamping? The ability to add your stamp to one of the plates, then to move the plate down the cardstock like I did “You Are Amazing”!!! Once you stamp simply re-ink the stamp, lift the plate 90 degrees and stamp again! Think of the possibilities!
Since I had never used any other brand of Stamp Positioning Tool I found the Stamparatus VERY EASY to learn how to use!
And since Hinge Stamping is so new and different words can’t really do it justice! This will make total sense in my upcoming video series!
I am posting this while I am on my 39th Wedding Anniversary Trip to San Diego! My husband and I still laugh when we remember how so many said it would not last since we only knew each other a few months before we got married! Well, “they were wrong”!!! So once I return I promise I will have several videos showing how to use the Stamparatus!
Stamparatus Hinge Stamping is Fun Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets Used:
All Things Thanks
Flourishing Thinlet Dies
Night of Navy – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
Very Vanilla – 5″ x 3 3/4″, 1″ x 2 1/2″
Copper Foil -5 1/4″ x 4″, 1 3/8″” x 2 3/8″
Night of Navy
Stamparatus Hinge Stamping is Fun Instructions:
- Place Very Vanilla in top right hand corner of Stamparatus, hold down with magnets (keep magnets away from each other!!!!)
- Place You Are Amazing Stamp on right handed plate, Ink up stamp with Night of Navy Ink, Stamp
- Move Plate down to next Hinge, repeat step 2
- Stamp the flower with Rich Razzleberry Ink from the Flourishing Phrases set using the Stamparatus or a clear block
- Cut a small flower using the Flourish Thinlets Die from the center of the Copper Foil layer (paper saving tip)
- Attach the flower thinlet die to the center of the stamped flower with a small amount of Snail or Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the Copper Foil layer with Snail
- Add both layers to the Night of Navy Card Base with Snail
- Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla layer with Rich Razzleberry
- Attach the sentiment layer to the Copper Foil layer with Snail
- Add both layers to card front bottom with Dimensionals
Happy Stamping Y’all!
Stamparatus Hinge Stamping is Fun Product List
Does not include the Stamparatus since you can’t purchase until June