Epic Celebrations Sale-A-Bration Design Team is at it again with this cute fold that is an oldie but goodie! And don’t you just love the colors??
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
· STAMPS – Epic Celebrations (147236C or 147232W), Picture Perfect Birthday (145519)
· PAPER – Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock (144245), Tempting Turquoise Cardstock (102067), Pacific Point Cardstock (111350), Watercolor Paper (122959)
· INK – Basic Black (140931), 2017-2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (144033), Brights Stampin’ Write Makers (131259), Lemon Lime Twist Ink Refill (144092)
· OTHER –Brusho Crystal Colour (144101), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Stampin’ Spritzer (126185), Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Paper Snips (103579), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
· Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½”
· Tempting Turquoise Cardstock 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”, 7/8” x 4 1/8”
· Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 2 ½”, 5” x 3 ¾”, 1” x 3 ¾”
· Pacific Point Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 4”
· Watercolor Paper – scrap for shoes
· Whisper White Baker’s Twine – 12”
Score and cut card base as described below.
Add the inside layers and the two square layers on the front panel.
Ink the sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday with the Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point Markers and stamp on the inside panel.
Ink the Sneakers in Basic Black on the main panel on the front of the card.
Crop the ends of the Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise strips
Ink the “You’re Awesome” sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point and stamp on the white strip. Adhere this to the Turquoise strip and then to the front of the card where shown.
Stamp the Sneakers in Basic Black on the scrap of Watercolor paper, allow to dry completely.
Sprinkle the shoe image with Yellow and Prussian Blue Brusho, spritz with water and dab with a paper towel. Repeat this process until the desired effect is achieved.
Allow to dry, fussy cut the Sneakers with Paper Snips and add over the stamped image with dimensionals.
Add three silver Metallic Enamel Shapes where shown.
Add a ½ teaspoon of water to an empty embellishment container, add a few drops of Lemon Lime Twist ink and mix.
Dip the Baker’s Twine into the colored water and fully saturate it. Remove it and hang it to dry. When dry, tie into a bow and add it to the sentiment strip.
Creating the Card Base
Place the base on your Stampin’ Trimmer with the long side at the top of the trimmer. Slide it to the 4 ¼” line and score the card in half.
Slide it to the right and line it up at the 3” mark, use the cutting blade and the ruler of the blade track to cut from 2 ½” down to 4 7/8”.
Rotate the card 90° to the right and line it up at the 3” mark again. This time, cut from the 3” mark on the blade track up to the 5/8” mark.
Remove the card from the trimmer and lay flat with the cut side on your right, press the intersect area to the back and flip it to the front.
Line up the left and bottom edges and press on the fold lines. Use a Bone Folder to make a crisp fold.
Add a Glue Dot under the spot where my finger is to secure it to the front of the card. Add the layers to the space created.
Epic Celebrations shopping list.
Click on any photo below to visit my online store for easy shopping!