Beautiful Peacock is a Free Stamp Set from the Sale-A-Bration 2018 Catalog. I’ve had fun creating cards with this stamp set and am thrilled I got it for Free! I have several designs that I will be sharing with you to inspire you to chose this set for Free when you shop on my website for $50.
Since today is January 4, that $50 order can also get you one of my Free Card Kits (order before January 10, 2018) Click on the thumbnails below to get the information!
Make sure you join my Newsletters to receive Printable Instructions for this card I posted today!
Beautiful Peacock Supplies
· STAMPS – Beautiful Peacock SAB (p 147239)
· PAPER –Whisper White Thick (140272), Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper (145564)
· INK – Calypso Coral (126983)
· OTHER –Calypso Coral 1/8” Sheer Ribbon (144173), Silver Baker’s Twine (145569), SNAIL (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
· Whisper White Thick – 5 ½” x 8 ½” (see below for scoring)
· Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP – 4” x 2 ¼”
· Calypso Coral – 4”
Beautiful Peacock Instructions:
· Scoring & Cutting
On the short side (5 12″) line up the edge at 3″
Place the cutting blade at 1″ and cut up to 6 1/2
Turn the cardstock 90 degrees so that smaller side (2 1/2″) is at the top
Score at 4 1/4″
Turn the paper so the larger (3″) section is at the top
Score at 1″, 2″, 4 1/2″ and 6 1/2″
Fold on the 4 1/4″ score line as shown
Fold the other side so that you have mountains and valleys as shown
- Stamp Peacock with Calypso Coral on Sweet Soiree DSP
- Stamp two long feather swirls with Calypso Coral
- Unravel end of Calypso Coral Ribbon by pulling on the end to loosen a thread
- Unwind the silver from the Silver Bakers Twine (two pieces 4” long)
- Tie the Silver Baker’s Twine Silver piece and the Calypso Coral Ribbon together with another piece of Silver Baker’s Twine
- Stamp the stairs with long feather swirls and Calypso Coral Ink
- Stamp flowers around the long feather swirls with Calypso Coral Ink
- Stamp Today is all about You on top Step
- Stamp Beautiful Friend on bottom Step
Join Stampin’ Up!
With the release of Stampin’ Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog if your wish list is longer than $100 consider getting the Starter Kit and joining my team!
Stampin’ Up! will let you add two Free Stamp Sets (value $101) and I will send you a bone folder with our Stamping Friends Forever Team logo engraved on it!