Beautiful Peacock Beautiful Friend is such an easy card to make! This Eastern Palace Designer Series pattern made me think of a Peacock’s Feathers!
You can’t buy this set! But, You can get it FREE! It is a 2018 Sale-a-Bration set that is very elegant and fun to play with! Shop Today! www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net
Here is the stamp set and all of the fun stamp pieces it has. Notice all of the little flowers!
There are so many ways to play with this stamp set. I have kinda gone crazy with it personally! And it is fun to use other colors instead of “typical” greens and blues however those are my favorite colors. And I have been using Brusho to give a gorgeous background. Stay tuned for that card when I am done with the instructions!
Beautiful Peacock Beautiful Friend Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
· STAMPS – Beautiful Peacock SAB (p 147239)
· PAPER –Very Vanilla Thick (144237), Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper (144147)
· INK – Dapper Denim (141394), Tranquil Tide (144085)
· OTHER –Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Tranquil Tide ½” Finely Woven Ribbon (144136), Big Shot (143263)
Beautiful Peacock Beautiful Friend Cutting & Scoring:
· Very Vanilla Thick – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
· Eastern Palace Specialty DSP – 4” x 5 ¼”
· Very Vanilla – scrap
· Dapper Denim – scrap
· Tranquil Tide – Scrap
· Tranquil Tide Ribbon – 5”
Beautiful Peacock Beautiful Friend Instructions:
· Stamp Peacock with Tranquil Tide on Very Vanilla Scrap
· Stamp Beautiful Friend with Dapper Denim beside the Peacock
· Cut out Peacock using approximately 1 ¾” circle from Layering Circles Framelits with the Big Shot
· Cut out size larger scallop approximately 2 ¼” circle with Dapper Denim scrap
· Cut out larger scallop approximately 2 ½” circle with Tranquil Tide scrap
· Wrap Tranquil Tide Ribbon around middle of Eastern Palace DSP and attach on back with SNAIL
· Adhere the Eastern Palace DSP to the Very Vanilla card base with SNAIL
· Layer all circles using Stampin’ Dimensionals
· Layer the circles to the card front with SNAIL over the ribbon
I showcased another card using the Beautiful Peacock the other day. If you missed it you can click on the photo above to see how that one was made!