Everyone Can Reserve The Stamparatus! Tomorrow December 5 at 2 PM Mountain Time! Which is good news! Last reservation window closed in less than 15 minutes! Stampin’ Up! realized that this is such a hot item and they worked with the manufacturer to accept reservations starting tomorrow December 5 thru December 30!
Previously I told y’all that there would be a third reservation window in January, well that one will not happen. So if you want to reserve on you must do that in the December reservation window.
Don’t worry about being charged in December (when you are buying gifts for family and friends) you won’t be charged until March 2018 when your Stamparatus is ready to ship!
Why do YOU need one?
- You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Very helpful for anyone who has arthritis or recovering from shoulder or elbow surgery!
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement (keep this new term in mind: Hinge Stamping!)
Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
2 magnets to hold the paper in place
Magnet storage areas
Retail Price–$49.00 USD
Reserve The Stamparatus!
This is a new process with Stampin’ Up!
Here is how it will work:
Sign into your online account on my website (www.sharonarmstrong. stampinup.net)
If you don’t already have an online account-click on CREATE ACCOUNT
Once in your account, click the RESERVE link on the STAMPARATUS PAGE
Click on the photo below to see how to reserve yours(to be familiar with the process)