Spiced Cider Packet Holder Using Paper is so super easy and once you have made some for Fall Treats move right into Christmas and Winter Time using Hot Cocoa Packets, Peppermint stick and Snowflake images!
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
Spiced Cider Packet Holder Supplies:
· Stamp Sets – Spooky Cat (144749)
· Card Stock/DSP – Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650); Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (144610); Basic Black Cardstock (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Basic Black (140931); Pumpkin Pie (126945)
· Misc. – Everyday Label Punch (144668); Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Die (144670); Basic Black 3/8” Shimmer Ribbon (144129); Spiced Cider Drink Mix, Cinnamon Stick
Spiced Cider Packet Holder Measurements:
· Spooky Night Designer Series Paper – 8 ½’ x 5 ½”
· Basic Black Cardstock 2 ¼” x 11
· A scrap of Very Vanilla for the tag and pumpkins
· Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon 33”
Spiced Cider Packet Holder Instructions:
On the 8 ½” side score Designer Series Paper at 2 3/8” and 6 1/8”
Rotate to the 5 ½” side and score at 5”
Fold on score lines and cut away the parts noted in the template
Add adhesive to one side and very bottom piece on the backside of paper. Fold half with no adhesive, the half with adhesive, adhere, then fold bottom up, adhere.
Hold together and punch a hole for ribbon to go through. Ribbon goes through both holes and is pushed down by Spiced Cider Packet. Tie into a bow at top. The ribbon will go down inside the holder. When you put the Cider in there you will easily be able to pull it out using the ribbon!
Wrap belly band around and adhere it together.
Stamp and punch your sentiment. Adhere to front of the belly band.
Stamp and die cut pumpkins and adhere to the front of belly band.
You can order three packs of Select Designer Series Papers and get one FREE! Great time to stock up on our beautiful papers! Not all of them are included but there is a lot to choose from!
Tomorrow is the last Day to Save 15%
Great sale to help you with World Card Making Day activities! Limited time to save so don’t wait!
Sharon’s October Online Card Classes
You have until October 10th (tomorrow) to place a $50 order for each FREE KIT you want!
See the details HERE