Warmth of Christmas Snowflake Sentiments card using so many fun things! Embellishments really make me happy! And I love our papers including the Red Glimmer Paper and Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Papers! They have two sides and by using two different green papers I thought it came together really well. When I had a seam showing between the two papers I thought it needed some Red Glimmer Paper! I think it now looks like a package!
Making Christmas Cards now can help you before the holidays arrive and your life gets really busy! And as I have mentioned before if you go ahead and address the envelopes now that helps you too!
Warmth of Christmas Snowflake Sentiments Supplies:
· STAMPS – Snowflake Sentiments (144820)
· PAPER – Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100703), Old Olive (100702), Red Glimmer (121790), Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (144640)
· INK –Real Red (126949)
· OTHER –Swirly Snowflakes Thinlets Dies (144678), Big Shot (143263), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Snail (104332), Glue Dots (103683)
Warmth of Christmas Snowflake Sentiments Cutting and Scoring:
· Whisper White Thick – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
· Old Olive – 2 5/8” x 1 5/8”
· Merry Little Christmas DSP – (2) different Old Olive patterns 4 x 5 ¼”, cut diagonally
· Whisper White –2 ½” x 1 ½”, scrap for snowflakes
· Red Glimmer – ½” x 6”
Warmth of Christmas Snowflake Sentiments Instructions:
· Cut Snowflakes with Whisper White card stock and Swirly Snowflake Thinlets
· Add two different DSP patterns together with Snail
· Use glue dots to add the Snowflake strip to the top portion of DSP
· Adhere Red Glimmer paper to DSP with Snail, trim off edges
· Add DSP layer to the Whisper White card base with Snail
· Add two small snowflakes to bottom of DSP with glue dots
· Place a Rhinestone on each center of Snowflakes
· Stamp Warmth of Christmas with Real Red ink on Whisper White layer, attach to Old Olive layer with Snail
· Add Sentiment layer to top of card with Dimensionals
Need to order anything? Click on the photos below and head straight over to my website!