Spooky Cat Treat Holder is super easy to make! With Stampin’ Up! Trim Your Stocking Thinlit Dies you can crank out a lot of these!
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
Spooky Cat Treat Holder Supplies:
· Stamp Sets – Spooky Cat (144749)
· Card Stock/DSP – Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650); Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (144610)
· Stamp Pads – Basic Black (140931)
· Misc. – Trim Your Stocking Thinlit Dies (144682); Vintage Crochet Trim (144611); Paper Snips (103759); Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130); Embossing Buddy (103083); Heat tool (129053)
Spooky Cat Treat Holder Measurements:
· Spooky Night Designer Series Paper – 8 ½’ x 5 ½”
· Very Vanilla Cardstock 2 ½” x ¾”
· A scrap of Very Vanilla for the hat
Spooky Cat Treat Holder Instructions:
Cut two of the Pillow boxes out of the Designer Series Paper using the die.
On one of the Pillow Boxes cut off the two sides on the score lines and cut of the bottom piece on both.
Add adhesive to both sides on the piece you did not cut the sides from.
Adhere together to form the pillow box.
Fold top and bottom down.
Stamp hat with Basic Black ink and dunk in Embossing Powder, heat set, dunk it back in embossing powder while still hot and heat set again. Repeat one more time to make it super shiny. Set it aside to let it cool.
Stamp sentiment and banner cut one edge.
Cut out hat and adhere it with dimensionals.
Tie Vintage Crochet Trim around Pillow Box
I think the fun thing is that the Trim Your Stockings Thinlet Dies comes as a bundle with a Christmas Stamp Set called Tags & Trimmings and you can clearly see how versatile the Thinlets can be by just creating different projects like the Halloween Treat Holder! What else can you think of to use this with? I would love to hear your comments below!
I think if you decide to purchase the Tags & Trimmings Bundle you will have fun creating fun treats for Christmas for your friends and family!