Spooky Cat Pizza Treat Box can hold sweets for all of your goblins this Halloween. That could include friends, family or co-workers! These Pizza boxes can be decorated for any occasion! Be thinking Christmas because I have several of those to share! When the Holiday Catalog came out I went a little crazy ordering new toys! When the UPS driver shows up you want to tear into that box and start playing!
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
Don’t forget this cat punch can be used for all Cat Lovers too!
Spooky Cat Pizza Treat Box Ingredients
· Stamp Sets – Spooky Cat Bundle (146014)
· Card Stock/DSP – Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650); Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (144610);
· Stamp Pads – Basic Black (140931);
· Misc. – Black Rhinestones (144639); Vintage Crochet Trim (144611) Pizza Box (144645) Pumpkin Pie Ink Refill (105229); Stampin’ Spritzer (126185) Rubbing Alcohol, an old box
Spooky Cat Pizza Treat Box Measurements:
· Basic Black Cardstock 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
· Spooky Night Designer Series Paper – 3” x 3”
· A scrap of Very Vanilla for the Cat
Spooky Cat Pizza Treat Box Instructions:
In one of the spritzers fill it ¾ full of rubbing alcohol and 15 drops of Pumpkin Pie Ink Refill.
Lay the pizza box with dull side facing you, (inside a box so your work surface isn’t sprayed) and spritz until you have reached your desired color. Let dry. I think it looks cool different shades so if yours looks that way all the spookier!
Layer the piece of Designer Series Paper with Basic Black Cardstock. Adhere to top of pizza box with Fast Fuse adhesive. Note how it looks like the cat is sitting on a tree branch? Turn the DSP so yours looks the same!
Stamp the cat with Basic Black Ink and punch out. Add cat to the pizza box with Dimensionals.
Add Black Rhinestones for eyes and add a bow made from Vintage Crochet Trim to the cat’s neck.
Add desired candy to the box.
Need to order supplies for the Spooky Cat Pizza Treat Box?
Click on any photo and head straight to my store!