Lovely Friends Good Friends Are Hard to Find but when you do you will want to make cards for all of them like this one! I played with the Lovely Friends Bundle today and made two different versions of this card. I was anxious to play with the Lovely Laurels Thinlets that came in this bundle. I will make a video to show you how to do the inside part but at least the step by step instructions should help you for now!
Love how the center is a Pop Up! Have fun playing with this!
Lovely Friends Supplies
- STAMPS – Lovely Friends Bundle (145319 – P)
- PAPER – Old Olive (100702), Tangerine Tango (111349), Whisper White (100730), Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (144110)
- INK – Basic Black Archival (140931), Tangerine Tango (126946), Old Olive (126953)
- OTHER –Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL adhesive (104332), (Mini Glue Dots (103683), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Black Sharpie marker, Tear and Tape (138995)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Tangerine Tango – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Tangerine Tango – scrap for banner (inside)
- Whole Lot of Lovely DSP – 5 1/4” x 4
- Old Olive – 3 5/8” X 4 5/8”
- Old Olive – scrap for wreath
- Whisper White – 3 1/2” x 4 1/2”
- Whisper White Scrap – for flowers and banner sentiment
Lovely Friends Good Friends Are Hard to Find Instructions
- Stamp Good Friends…with Basic Black ink on Whisper White 3 ½” x 4 ½”
- Adhere Whisper White layer to Old Olive layer with Snail
- Using the two larger flowers from the stamp set, ink up solid image with Tangerine Tango and stamp off on scrap paper then stamp on Whisper White Scrap, repeat and stamp another flower.
- Using the detailed flower ink up with Tangerine Tango and stamp on top of the lighter flower images
- Cut these out with coordinating Framelits
- Stamp leaves with Old Olive on your Whisper White Sentiment layer
- Add Dimensionals to the backs of flowers
- Add the flowers to the lower left of the Whisper White layer
- Color two (2) Rhinestones with Black Sharpie pen, add to center of flowers
Lovely Friends Good Friends Are Hard to Find Center part
Place both wreath framelits on Old Olive Cardstock and run thru Big Shot
There is a slit in the wreath ends, interlock the two together.
The ends are scored, fold those back and add Tear and Tap just to the edge portion.
To add to the inside of the card you need to have the two wreath pieces folded together so the you can see the end with the Tear and Tape (pull off backing) line the edge of the first wreath piece to the score line inside your card. NOTE: Place this in the center of your card. The first time I did it was too low and ended up outside the bottom of the card!
Close the card and press down.
Pull off backing of second wreath piece and line it up on the score line on the other side of the card
Again, close the card and press down.
Lovely Friends Good Friends Are Hard to Find Banner Pieces
Cut out two banner pieces using Tangerine Tango scrap
There is also a score line on the paper from the framelits, add tear and tape to those too.
Interlocking the two pieces with the slit like you did the wreath pieces.
Follow same steps as wreath to add this the scored line inside your card.
Cut out Whisper white with the framelit that looks like this
Stamp sentiment on Whisper White banner layer (note: there is also a slight score mark on this piece)
Adhere stamped Whisper White layer to Tangerine Tango Banner with snail