Jar of Love Thanks for Everything is how I feel since I earned the Alaska trip! And for almost 20 years of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! August 25 will be my StampinAnniversary! I want to have a party the whole month to celebrate that! Stay tuned for what I have planned!
Jar of Love Thanks Supplies:
Stamp Sets – Jar of Love (141587)
Card Stock – Berry Burst (102482); Whisper White (100730); Eastern Palace (144147)
Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival (140931); Berry Burst (144083); Powder Pink (144084); Daffodil Delight (126944); Lemon Lime Twist (144086); Old Olive (126953); Versamark (102283); Soft Sky (131181); Calypso Coral (126983)
Misc. Copper Emboss Powder (141636); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683) Everyday Jars Framelits (141490)
Jar of Love Thanks Measurements:
Berry Burst: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Eastern Palace DSP Lime Pattern: 4 x 5 1/2”
Whisper White: 3 3/4” x 5, 1 1/2 x 3/4”
Copper Foil: 1 3/4 x 1”
Jar of Love Thanks Instructions:
- Stamp all images as shown using colors on the photo. Note some are two step stamping.
- Cut all images out with coordinating Framelit
- Stamp stems inside the Jar with Lemon Lime Twist
- Add Jar lid with Snail
- Add Stems with Snail randomly with Snail
- Arrange flowers above Jar Lid so you can see the copper lid using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp Thanks with Versamark on Whisper White 1 1/2 x 3/4”, pour Copper Embossing Powder over stamped image and heat set.
- Attach the Whisper White layer to the Copper layer 1 3/4 x 1” and attach both to flower arrangement with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add bow with Glue Dot to side of jar