Colorful Seasons by the Beach is an invitation to dreaming of being by the beach! This card is one of the cards at my Stamping Party tomorrow in Dallas, Texas! I drove in on Wednesday from Arizona and have not slowed down since I got here! It is a long drive but I have done it so often I am kinda of used to it although it is very long! And when I got to Dallas I sat for over an hour on the freeway due to a wreck. I sure do not miss the traffic! I miss my kids and grandkids and all of my friends. Tomorrow I will get to take a lot of selfies with those friends! If you follow me on Facebook you will see selfies with most of my 9 grandkids!
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!
Colorful Seasons Supplies
· Stamp Sets: Colorful Season Bundle (145348-P), Timeless Textures (140514-W) (140517-C)
· Inks: Crumb Cake (126975), Marina Mist (126962), Versamark (102283)
· Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (140272), Daffodil Delight (119683)
· Miscellaneous: Wood Texture DSP (144177), Color Theory DSP (144193), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), SNAIL (104332), Dimensionals (104430), Wink of Stella (141897) White Emboss Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), 1” circle punch (119868), Post it Notes large ones
· Whisper White Thick: 8 ½ x 5 ½ (card base), scored at 4 ¼”
· Daffodil Delight: 2 ¼” x 3 ¼”
· Color Theory DSP: 2” x 3”
Colorful Seasons Instructions:
1. Use large Post It Notes and mask off about 1 inch from the bottom, sponge with Crumb Cake Ink, Stamp texture with stamp from Timeless Textures and Crumb Cake, flip post it note over and mask this area off
2. Use second Post It Note and move up about 1 inch above previous sponged area, sponge with Marina Mist Ink
3. Use Embossing Buddy on Color Theory, Stamp Sentiment with Versamark, Pour White Emboss Powder over, heat set
4. Use 1 inch circle punch and punch in center of Daffodil Delight layer for the sun (paper saving tip)
5. Assemble Sentiment layer to Daffodil Delight layer with Snail, add to card front with Dimensionals
6. Cut out chair using Wood Textures DSP, add to card with Multipurpose glue
7. Add sun to card front with Dimensional
8. Use Wink of Stella to make it shine!
Whatever you are doing this summer I hope that you make wonderful memories and stay cool with this heat!