Opening A Jar of Thanks To All who take the time to check out my Blog. I know that everyone is so busy and I appreciate those who stop to see what I have for them today. My hope is to inspire and help you as you create cards to send to friends and family!
A Jar of Thanks Supplies List:
• STAMPS – Jar of Love (141587), Number of Years (140653)
• PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Whisper White (100730), Rose Red (102544)
• INK – Wild Wasabi (126959), Rose Red (126954), Rich Razzleberry (126950), Pool Party (126982), Soft Suede (126978), Smoky Slate (131179), Sahara Sand (126976)
• OTHER – Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Wink of Stella (Clear) (141897), Snail Adhesive (104332), Daffodil Delight Marker from Brights Marker Set (131259)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Thick Whisper White – 4 ¼ x 11”, score and fold at 5½”
• Whisper White – 3 ¾” x 5”
• Rose Red – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
Stamp the medium jar, in Smoky Slate ink, toward the bottom right corner of the whisper white layer. Stamp the water image in Pool Party ink.
Stamp they leaf cluster image, from Number of Years, at the top of the jar image.
Fill in with alternating flower images, also from Number of Years, in Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry inks.
Fill in center of Rich Razzleberry flowers with Daffodil Delight marker.
Stamp stem image, from Jar of Love stamp set, in Wild Wasabi ink, making sure base of stems appear to be “in” the water.
Stamp “twine with bow” image and “Thanks”, from Jar of Love, in Soft Suede ink.
Stamp the swoosh, from Number of Years, in Sahara Sand.
Apply Wink of Stella to flowers and “water”.
Adhere Rose Red panel to card front and image panel to Rose Red Panel, centered.
I love the addition of the Wink of Stella to the flowers and water! I think it makes them look more reals! My fresh flowers that my friend Karen gave me a few weeks ago are still alive and everyday I look at them and am thankful that I have such a sweet friend in my life who brought me flowers!
A Jar of Thanks Product List