County Livin’ Thanks really touches my Texas heart! Since I leave tomorrow for Texas what better card to share with y’all! Also, my daughter is marrying a cowboy so this really is perfect!
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Country Livin’ (141922 w), Hardwood (133032 w), One Big Meaning (138788 w)
· Card Stock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730);
· Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Versamark (102283); Smoky Slate (131202)
Misc. – Stamping Sponges (141337); Clear Embossing Powder (109130); Heat Tool (129053); Aqua Painter (10394); Linen Thread (104199); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper (142778)
· Crumb Cake Card Stock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” (score at 4 ¼”)
· Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4” (two pieces)
· Succulent Garden DSP: ¾” x 1” & ¾” x 1 ½”
1. Stamp Hardwood background image using Crumb Cake ink onto both 5 ¼” x 4” pieces of Whisper White.
2. Ink boots from Country Livin’ stamp set with Memento and stamp onto one piece of Whisper White in the position where you desire it to ‘pop out’.
3. Color boots using aqua painter and Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake ink pads. Cut out boots, saving the hardwood scrap for another project.
4. Cover boots with Versamark ink, sprinkle clear embossing powder over, shaking off the excess. Set with the heat tool.
5. Use black memento ink to sponge edges of second whisper white layer that has been stamped with Hardwood.
6. Place Stampin’ dimensionals behind boots and remove backing. Add some linen thread behind the boots, using the dimensionals to hold in place.
7. Adhere the boots onto the other background piece, aligning them so that the background image flows with the stamped image.
8. Stamp “Thanks Kindly” from One Big Meaning set with memento ink onto front of card layer. Glue onto Crumb Cake base.
9. Cut banners out of Succulent Garden DSP, using the gingham patterns. Sponge edges with black memento ink. Mist lightly with water and crumple up. Unfold banners and dry with heat tool. Glue both pieces to front of card.
Y’all have fun making this card!!!!