Sara Douglas the CEO of Stampin’ Up! announced to demonstrators that she worked with the Design Team and designed a Fun New Paper Pumpkin that will be sent out to Subscribers in April 2017! Her style is, “bold, vibrant, and artistic—with a little bit of sass,” which is exactly how she described the kit. Sara designed this kit for you!
Even the box is a fun new sassy design and the contents are unique! Plus there will be a FREE Gift tucked inside!
Things I love about Paper Pumpkin:
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor!
It’s a great time for new subscribers to join (or redeem a prepaid subscription), past subscribers to come back, and for current subscribers to up their kit quantity.
To visit my Paper Pumpkin site CLICK HERE You must subscribe before April 10th to receive this special Paper Pumpkin!
If you have been a subscriber before April is a great time to try it again!
I know I love to send these kits to friends who have had surgery and to my grand-kids! They really do make great gifts for people of all ages!
I also wanted to remind you that the 2015-2017 InColors will retire the end of May 2017. I urge you to complete your collection of these colors before the retirement list is announced. If you need Markers, Ink Refills, Cardstock Now is the time to order them!