I just love this card! The stamp set Happy Celebrations just make me happy! Paired with the Dragonfly and it’s a win-win!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Happy Celebrations (143012)
- PAPER – Pool Party (122924), A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack (141637), Vellum (101856), Watercolor Paper (122959), Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
- INK – Calypso Coral (122925), Pool Party (126982), Pumpkin Pie (126945), VersaMark (102283)
- OTHER – Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets (142749), Celebrations Duo Textured Embossing Folder (142760), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Spritzer (126185), Stampin’ Write Many Marvelous Markers (131264), Big Shot (143263), Multipurpose Glue (110755), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pool Party – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Vellum – 5 ¼ x 4
- A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper – 4 ¾ x 3 ½
- Watercolor Paper – 4 ½ x 3 ¼
- Silver Foil Sheet – scrap
- Calypso Coral – scrap
- On Watercolor Paper, stamp “Happy” from the Happy Celebrations set in VersaMark & emboss using white embossing powder and heat gun.
- Using the long splatter stamp, stamp on and around the embossed “Happy” in Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Pumpkin Pie.
- Lightly spritz the stamped paper with water using the Stampin’ Spritzer. Gently wave the paper to let the colors run slightly. Let air dry or dry with heat tool.
- Once the watercolor paper is dry, use the embossing folder to emboss “Happy” over the white embossed letters.
- In Calypso Coral, stamp “So Very” above the embossed “Happy” and stamp “For You” on a scrap of calypso coral. Trim scrap to banner shape.
- Using multipurpose glue, adhere the watercolor paper to the front of the Vellum, & adhere the DSP behind the vellum, being careful to conceal the glue (I made sure not to go beyond the borders of the watercolor paper on the other side of the Vellum).
- Use dimensionals on the corners and center of the DSP to adhere to the card front. The card front will be layered from bottom to top: Pool Party card base, Foxy DSP, Vellum, stamped Watercolor Paper. Using a Pool Party marker, flick ink splatters where you see blank space.
- Die cut the dragonfly from a Silver Foil scrap & adhere to the card front. Adhere the “For You” Calypso Coral banner to the card front.
I hope this card brings a smile to your face today!
Make one and give it to someone to brighten their day too!