Cool Treats Stamp set with coordinating framelits really does put a smile on your face!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
STAMPS – Cool Treats (142982)
PAPER – Whisper White (100730); Crumb Cake (120953); Vellum Cardstock (#); Peekaboo Peach (141417); Pear Pizzazz (131201); Watermelon Wonder (138334); Early Espresso (119686); Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper (Clear Gloss Coated Ice Cream Cone sheet) (142770)
INK – Watermelon Wonder (138323), Pear Pizzazz (131180), Crumb Cake (126975)
OTHER – Frozen Treats Framelits (142756); Layering Squares Framelits (141708); Boho Chic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (138286); Project Life Corner Punch (135346); Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309); Paper Snips (103579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail (104332)
Cutting & Scoring:
Whisper White cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″; score in 1/2
Crumb Cake cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 1 “; scrap
Tasty Treats DSP: 3 1/2 ” x 3 “
Vellum Card Stock: 3 ” x 3 “
Peekaboo Peach: scrap
Pear Pizzazz: scrap
Watermelon Wonder: scrap
Early Espresso: scrap
- Punch upper right corner of Tasty Treats DSP with Project Life Corner Punch and attach to Whisper White Card base with Snail.
- Attach Crumb Cake 4 1/4″ x 1 ” below Tasty Treats DSP on card base with Snail.
- Cut Vellum with largest smooth circle from Layering Circle Framelits. Attach to card base with Stampin Dimensionals along the middle where the die cuts will hide them.
- Stamp Greeting in Watermelon Wonder on the bottom center of the card base.
- Cut 3 Ice Cream scoops from Watermelon Wonder with Ice Cream Scoop die in Frozen Treats Framelits.
- Cut 1 Tall Thin Popsicle from Pear Pizzazz scrap Tall Thin Popsicle die in Frozen Treats Framelits, trim off stick with Paper Snips.
- Cut 1 Short Popsicle from Peekaboo Peach scrap Short Popsicle die in Frozen Treats Framelits, trim off stick with Paper Snips.
- Cut 2 popsicle from Crumb Cake scrap, one from the Short Popsicle Die and one from the Tall Thin Popsicle die in Frozen Treats Framelits.
- Attach to the backside of the peekaboo peach and pear pizzazz popsicles with snail.
- Cut 3 Small Fudge Drippings, and 1 Large Fudge Dripping in Early Espresso from dies in the Frozen Treats Framelits. Cover with glue from the Fine-Tip Glue pen and let dry fully. Attach to Ice cream and large popsicle with snail.
- Cut the Bowl from Crumb Cake with the Bowl die in the Frozen Treats Framelits. Emboss with the Boho Chic embossing folder, then rub Crumb Cake ink over raised elements with Sponge Dauber.
- Attach ice cream to bowl with Snail, attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add small popsicle with Snail next to ice cream bowl. Attach large popsicle with Stampin Dimensionals.