Celebrating today with Balloon Adventures because it is my daughter Lainey’s birthday. So many emotions and memories flood back to me when I think about my children, when they were born, the successes they have accomplished and the adults they have become. And it is hard for me not to be with each of them on their birthday since we don’t live close to each other anymore. I am so proud to be the mom of such an amazing daughter!
Here is a card for you to use to send to your special someone!
Celebrating today with Balloon Adventures
· Stamp Set – Balloon Adventures Bundle (144708)
· Paper – Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), So Saffron (105118)
· Ink – Basic Black (121045), So Saffron (126957)
· Other – Balloon Bouquet Punch (140609), Big Shot (143263), Liquid Multipurpose Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430)
· Whisper White Thick – 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5 ½”
· Whisper White 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
· So Saffron 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 plus scrap
· Basic Black scrap
1. Stamp the greeting on the front of the smaller Whisper White layer.
2. Stamp two So Saffron balloons & balloon strings where shown.
3. Stamp So Saffron balloons around the outside edge of the card front.
4. Punch a solid So Saffron balloon from So Saffron scrap with the Balloon Bouquet punch – add to card front with a Dimensional where shown.
5. Die cut a black polka dot balloon and glue to Saffron punched balloon.
6. Adhere white layer to Saffron layer.
7. Adhere front layer to card front with Dimensionals.
8. Stamp the inside with “NO ONE DESERVES A…” greeting in black ink and add a Saffron stamped balloon & string to spice it up.
I wanted to remind you that Stampin’ Up!’s Saleabration is going to end on March 31, 2017. This really is a great time to stock up on adhesives, cardstock, envelopes and get those Saleabration Free Items for every $50 you spend!
You can use this HOST CODE EYZ6VXAW